Supporting small businesses & nonprofits in Southern California
Why Mission Driven Finance
What you can expect
- Small businesses and nonprofits in Southern California advancing inclusive economic opportunity
Size and terms tailored to support small businesses & nonprofits
- Loans from 6 months to 5 years
- Fixed interest rate of 8.5%
- $250 application fee, 1% to 1.5% closing costs
Customized structures available
- Option for revenue-based financing for flexible payment schedules
- Option for Islamic financing
- No credit score required
- No personal guarantees
- No prepayment penalty
Meet portfolio company Creating Coding Careers
Creating Coding Careers (CCC) recruits and trains individuals who may have otherwise felt a career in tech was inaccessible. Through their three-phase program—pre-apprenticeship, paid apprenticeship, and job placement—CCC empowers promising, but overlooked talent with the skills and connections to grow their tech careers.
Advance Strategy portfolio makeup
Advancing an inclusive economy
Owned or led by women
Owned or led by people of color
The figures above are accurate as of March 31, 2022.
All information is cap-weighted and is reported since the inception of the Advance Strategy.
Take the first step in getting financing
Know a good candidate for financing?
If you think they're doing good for the community and have the potential to grow, put us in touch!