Regenerative Harvest Fund
A new source of capital for agricultural processors, producers, and packagers
Why a regenerative harvest fund?
The Regenerative Harvest Fund supports the transformation of our food system into one that is regenerative, healthy, and resilient.
The fund provides inclusive and flexible financing for businesses that:
- Focus on value-added processing, packing, and distribution for regenerative producers
- Embrace an environmental justice lens, including an emphasis on rural, women-led, or BIPOC-led organizations
- Increase the flow of regeneratively produced agricultural products
What you can expect
- Early growth-stage enterprises across the U.S. committed the long-term health of the soil, water, pollinators, workers, and community
Size and terms tailored to support agricultural producers, processors, and packagers
- $200,000 to $1,000,000 investments
- Working capital, equipment purchase, project finance & similar needs for affordable credit
- Terms from 6 months to 3 years
- Borrower rates up to 9%
Customized structures available
- Financing structure tailored to each business: loans, revenue-based financing, and other forms of credit
- Highly flexible use of funds
- Designed to bridge timing gaps between supply and sales
Meet portfolio company Farm Fuel Inc.
Farm Fuel Inc., led by CEO Stefanie Bourcier, was founded in 2007 in Watsonville, California by a group of farmers and innovators who dreamed of growing their own soil fuel. Stefanie and her team focus on their mission of bringing regenerative agricultural farming and gardening techniques researched by universities into the industry of commercial farming and home gardening.
Bridge capital from the Regenerative Harvest Fund will assist them in fulfilling purchase orders.
Take the first step in getting a loan
Know a good candidate for a loan?
If you think they're doing good for the community and have the potential to grow, put us in touch!