San Diego Subcontractor Financing Program
Supporting diverse vendors with the capital you need to grow
Need capital or cash flow to execute on contracts?
Could your business make more money if you had additional capital? Are you a contractor or subcontractor who has experienced credit denial that has prevented you from expanding, hiring, and executing on projects?
We see tremendous opportunity to help small businesses grow and access corporate and government procurement spend as they implement supplier diversity programs. Though exciting, we know that it’s not always easy to navigate the bid process and have all the requirements lined up. At Mission Driven Finance, we want to ensure that access to capital isn’t one of the things preventing your business from landing—and executing—a big bid.
Our loans don’t require personal credit scores or personal guarantees. Learn more below.
The Mission Driven Finance difference
Mission Driven Finance is a private impact investment firm dedicated to building a financial system that ensures good businesses have access to sufficient, affordable capital. We make commercial loans to small businesses and nonprofits committed to doing good in their community. We offer more than just loans—we provide support to help you reach your vision.
What you can expect
- Certified diverse suppliers in or expanding to San Diego County
Size and terms tailored to support small businesses & nonprofits:
- Loans from 6 months to 5 years
- Fixed interest rate of 9.1%*
- $250 application fee, 1% to 1.5% closing costs
Use working capital to:
- Manage your cash flow to execute your contracts
- Grow and improve your business
- Increase insurance coverage to meet requirements
- Protect against losses or emergencies
- Purchase inventory and equipment
- Remodel or open a new location
- Stay competitive
Customized structures available:
- No personal credit score required
- No personal guarantees
- No prepayment penalty
- Structured to support small businesses
- Option for revenue-based financing for flexible payment schedules
- Option for Islamic financing
*Effective November 23, 2022, and is subject to change. The interest rate is fixed over the term of the loan.
Meet our portfolio companies
The small businesses and organizations in our portfolio are creating quality jobs in their communities. See what kind of capital gaps we’ve helped fill.
Take the first step in getting a loan
Know a good candidate for a loan?
If you think they're doing good for the community and have the potential to grow, put us in touch!